Pullman - The WSU Board of Regents unanimously approved President Elson S. Floyd’s 2 percent tuition increase proposal Thursday for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Tuition will increase 2 percent
- Investigation into fight between WSU and UI football players complete
- Pullman Police can apply for federal aid
- Leach lifts player Twitter ban
- Floyd ranks 34th nationally for salary
Pullman, WA - The No. 17 WSU women’s crew team came home from the Pac-12 Championships on Lake Natoma near Sacramento, Calif. this past weekend placing sixth, only one and a half points behind No. 10 Stanford.
- WSU crew wraps up conference championships
- Working the angles to make the Angels
- Summer recreation options
- Cricket goes unnoticed for 30 plus years
- Pac-12 track and field championships
Pullman - On March 30, a friend of mine, David Warner, was assaulted and sustained injuries that have kept him in recovery ever since. For a long while, I didn’t know if he would survive or if he would be able to recover from potential brain damage. I did know that alcohol played an important part in the crime.
In May 2009, WSU student Stuart John Robertson, 21, fell to his death from an area of cliffs after leaving a party around midnight. Alcohol is presumed to have been a factor.